Official Benediction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Benediction Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I had to Break Into my own House?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvileOL

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-26

I had to Break Into my own House? Empty
PostSubject: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:38 am

So we're sat in the front room, and the only door to the front door and upstairs is in the front room, the only way to get upstairs. We have this stupid door that sometimes doesnt work if you shut it, and it can be only opened from the other side, not from in the front room.

So the door breaks, and we're stuck in the house. We think, right, I'll go out the back door and climb through a window upstairs. We go outside the back, all the windows are shut. So I climb out of the front window to obviously open the front door to get inside and open the stupid door from the other side, the front door is locked, with the key IN the keyhole on the inside. So I get a key, try and unlock the door from the other side, can't do that cos it's fucking stupid. So we get a paper clip, try and.....fiddle it around inside the keyhole and see if santa decides this to be a good thing; doesn't work. My brother trys to get his hand through the letter box on the door to reach the key. he can't do it. So we unscrew the letter box and take it off, and me being the skinny fucker that I am get at the stupidest angle possible and stick my arm through this extremely thin gap of a letter box and twist my arm towards the handle inside. I just reach the key and take it out and unlock the door and abra cadabra, i've broken into my own house.

I open the door inside, and i win. So being a skinny fucker pays off........if your door is fucking stupid and everyone closes the window. Remember that next time you think about putting weight on. Just one day....you might have a stupid door.
Back to top Go down
gobbyblah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:46 am

HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
EvileOL

PostSubject: Re: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:47 am

good first post lady.

This is my lady by the way, she are Heather is.

Jagshemash
Back to top Go down
EvileOL

PostSubject: Re: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:30 pm

shit i posted this in the wrong forum
Back to top Go down
gobbyblah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 4:36 pm

Hahahahahhaha Ol lieks cake
Back to top Go down
Hops

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? EmptyWed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 am

HAHAHA GREAT!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hopsgoyh
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had to Break Into my own House?   I had to Break Into my own House? Empty

Back to top Go down

I had to Break Into my own House?
Page 1 of 1