Official Benediction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Benediction Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Souvenirs of past tourdates.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pierre2
Admin
pierre2

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Souvenirs of past tourdates..... Empty
PostSubject: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2006 3:21 pm

The first time i've seen Benediction live was in 1992 in Switzerland as they tour to support the album "The grand leveller".

I've also seen them live one other time.... in 1993 supporting "Transcend the rubicon" record. One of the support band was Atheist.

I also had the chance to meet Frank and Ian at a Bolt Thrower Gig in Camden Underworld in London in 1993 when they were busy with the BT merchandising.

I hope to see the band on stage once again in 2006 with Nick on the drums.... i'm sure it'll kick some serious asssssssss.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.benediction.ch
Rolnik

Rolnik

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2006 7:40 pm

Never seen them live :( Hope they'll visit poland during next tour, but I don't count on it too much. Anyway, many people awaits here to see them. Maybe some day they'll play here....

Back to top Go down
http://foobar2000.home.pl/bt/forum/
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptyWed Aug 30, 2006 4:32 pm

Poland would be a great place to get to! We've had a few shows booked in Poland in more recent years, but something always seems to get in the way! But we'll definately be looking to get to that part of the world as soon as possible once Killing Music is released...
Back to top Go down
Rolnik

Rolnik

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptyThu Aug 31, 2006 2:14 am

Thanks for reply Dave! We're really waiting to see Benediction live here. Last week I went 400 km to see Obituary and Grave live, so you can be sure that if you'll play a show in poland I'll be there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://foobar2000.home.pl/bt/forum/
soulgrinder

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptySun Sep 03, 2006 11:17 am

I would fucking love to see Benediction live! After having seen Monstrosity back here in Switzerland, I wait to see you guys back here and hopefuly drink some beerzz too ..
Back to top Go down
Bonny

Bonny

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptyMon Jan 15, 2007 3:15 am

Dave wrote:
Poland would be a great place to get to! We've had a few shows booked in Poland in more recent years, but something always seems to get in the way! But we'll definately be looking to get to that part of the world as soon as possible once Killing Music is released...

I'll take you up on that:) It's almost 14 years since you were in Poland. It's great feeling to bang your head for loved band in your own country. Can't wait to do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Bonny

Bonny

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm

Bonny wrote:
Dave wrote:

I'll take you up on that:) It's almost 14 years since you were in Poland. It's great feeling to bang your head for loved band in your own country. Can't wait to do it!!!

And it seems that I will finally do it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souvenirs of past tourdates.....   Souvenirs of past tourdates..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Souvenirs of past tourdates.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Benediction Forum :: BENEDICTION :: Spit forth the dead...-
Jump to: