Official Benediction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Benediction Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shows you've been to...

Go down 
+8
Hops
pierre2
EvileOL
Rolnik
A.
soulgrinder
frank h
Dave
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-08-26

Shows you've been to... Empty
PostSubject: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 4:07 pm

I don't mean Benediction shows in particular (although feel free to talk about any special ones if you want to), I'm just interested to hear what shows people have been to recently?

Last night Frank and I were at the Enslaved show in Birmingham. I wasn't totally blown away but it was a good show nonetheless. The most amazing part was Trym's drumming. Fucking HELL that man can blast!
Back to top Go down
frank h

frank h

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 4:24 pm

zyklon were the band of the evening i thought.my son is a converted fan now ,although a little damp from the beer i planted on him !
Back to top Go down
soulgrinder

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 8:25 pm

Raaaah Enslaved live is realy something. I saw them 2 times and both 2 times on festivals and they played only for 20 minutes! But 20 minutes of pure pleaure! -

The latest concert I went was the Party San festival in Germany and some bands kicked hard! Severe Torture was awsome, as well as Rompeprop...I didn't think I would like it that way but it was realy good...these guys aren't just funny, that also grind everything up! Kaamos did a special last gig! Marduk was amazing...this new singer they have is something special! Ill Disposed was good too!
Back to top Go down
A.

A.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 11:37 pm

last show with a "big" band was Suffocation,that was a couple of weeks ago. One of the tightest bands around IMO..
Back to top Go down
Rolnik

Rolnik

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 12:29 am

Shows you've been to... Polflyer

Obituary and Grave live rocks! I went 400km to see them live, same as Bolt Thrower in January 2006, and probably Benediction soon ;). Grave played many tracks from 'Soulless', imho their best cd, and Obi's... Obi's played about 25 tracks from almost every album. They missed my fav track 'Don't care', bastards! ;)

And the best hing is that they gonna release dvd from that gig's.... I'm gonna buy that and check out, I was flowing near the stage so maybe they caught me on the camera?
Back to top Go down
http://foobar2000.home.pl/bt/forum/
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 12:20 pm

Ah, so Obituary are really back to full strength? I saw them at a festival we played not long after they'd reformed and I think they needed to rehearse a bit more. It's good to hear they're back on form.

Who is the new Marduk vocalist?
Back to top Go down
EvileOL

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 11:26 pm

Most recent was testament @ bradford rios. Fucking ruled.
Back to top Go down
pierre2
Admin
pierre2

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 9:01 am

Most recent for me was:

- Soulfly (July - Bad Bonn, Düdingen, CH)

and next one will be:

- Stone Sour

and

- Master of death tour (Unleashed-Dismember-Entombed-Grave)

both in November !

Back to top Go down
http://www.benediction.ch
Hops

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 3:21 pm

@Rolnik:

Stodola is in Warszawa? I thoght its in Katowice...or was it Spodek? Suspect Im Confused...oO

Last Show:

Up From The Ground Festival

Next Show is i think Vader in Essen, Germany (Turock) then maybe Napalm Death 11.11. in Cologne...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hopsgoyh
Rolnik

Rolnik

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 3:43 pm

Hops wrote:
@Rolnik:

Stodola is in Warszawa? I thoght its in Katowice...or was it Spodek? Suspect Im Confused...oO

yeah, Spodek is probably the biggest venue in PL, it's placed in Katowice. In Warszawa there are two venues where bands play - Proxima and Stodola. Obi's played in Stodola, there was about 1k metalheads inside.... .... cool feeling!

anyway, only bigger festivals took place in Spodek, or bands like Metallica or Iron Maiden plays here. Smaller bands plays in Warszawa.
Back to top Go down
http://foobar2000.home.pl/bt/forum/
frank h

frank h

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 12:56 pm

went to see SOILWORK last night with nik our drummer.was a bit drunk(as usual) but from what i remember it was a good show.the guitarists even gave my son some guitar lessons before they hit the stage.its nice to know that a band takes care of the younger fans in such a way.they are a bands lifeblood after all.was a good crowd for a tuesday night in birmingham and SOILWORK delivered the goods.the frontman gave 110% and got the reaction the band deserved.a great band,very nice and friendly,and i have gained a load of new friends in SOILWORK !.a big thumbs up to the crew as well for giving the band a great sound.a "must see" band if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
EvileOL

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 11:28 pm

I made a list of the bands ive seen, not that many, im only 22 and had no life for a long time (ie guitar)

Megadeth
Annihilator (x2)
Testament (x2)
Diamond Head
Cannibal Corpse
Deicide
Obituary
Decapitated
Rotting Christ
Opeth (x2 maybe 3)
Visceral Bleeding
Exodus (TOTD tour)
Master
Kreator
Krisiun
Onslaught
Xentrix
Metal Church
Atheist
Nevermore
Rage
Seven Witches
Back to top Go down
gobbyblah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2006 1:48 am

Hmm.. went to Damnation, it was.....well, I think it could have been better.
Satyricon, Keep of Kalessin, and Insomnium, that was damn good.
Erm.
Thats about it I can call "recent".
Back to top Go down
Napalmed2Death

Napalmed2Death

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyMon Nov 27, 2006 12:37 pm

Most recent was:
Machines at War Tour w/
-Fear Factory
-Suffocation
-Hypocrisy
-Decapitated

Next one in a few weeks is:
-Cannibal Corpse
-Dying Fetus
-Necrophagist
-Unmerciful
Back to top Go down
KillYourMother

KillYourMother

Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 10:40 pm

I went to Overkill and Metal Church couple of days ago, and in one week im seeing Unleashed/Krisiun/Belphegor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killyourmother
dumah

dumah

Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 12:24 pm

Fuck i'm only 17... + the fact that i live in Croatia, that means 0% of bigger band gigs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows you've been to...   Shows you've been to... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shows you've been to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Benediction Forum :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Artefacted irreligion...-
Jump to: