Official Benediction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Benediction Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benediction's good mate Kelly (Atheist) starts new site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Benediction's good mate Kelly (Atheist) starts new site Empty
PostSubject: Benediction's good mate Kelly (Atheist) starts new site   Benediction's good mate Kelly (Atheist) starts new site EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm

Greeting everyone in Atheist Land.
I have launched a new myspace site for my Artwork for those interested please visit www.myspace.com/artofkellyshaefer
I would love to hear your true opinions on any of the pieces.
As I have shared my musical art with you all over the years, I would love to connect on the same level with you all, with my paintings!
I thank you all in advance for checking it out, and passing it on to other lovers of art.
All picasso's have to start somewhere right?
SO you are all invited to my myspace gallery. i will post many more paintings next week.
Prints will be available, as well as original pieces for those interested. You can contact my through myspace or through my personal email addy at starrfactory@verizon.net
Ok, thanks for your time, and we hope to see you at the upcoming atheist reunion shows, starting with LA Murderfest next weekend March 24th at the Knitting Factory in West Hollywood.
It will be the very last west coast appearance of Atheist ever! SO if you are on the west coast, we expect to see you there! Cheers!
more dates for atheist at www.myspace.com/kellysatheistwebsite
or at www.officialatheist.com Cheers Kelly Shaefer
Back to top Go down
http://www.benediction.org.uk

Benediction's good mate Kelly (Atheist) starts new site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Benediction Forum :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Artefacted irreligion...-
Jump to: