Official Benediction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Benediction Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Statement from Nick Barker (Leaving Testament)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Statement from Nick Barker (Leaving Testament) Empty
PostSubject: Statement from Nick Barker (Leaving Testament)   Statement from Nick Barker (Leaving Testament) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 11:42 am

"As you all know after yesterday's post on Blabbermouth.net, I am with great disappointment and deep-filled sadness no longer involved in the making of the much-anticipated, eagerly awaited new TESTAMENT album, to be released on Nuclear Blast Records in the spring of 2008.

"Let me fill everyone in on my situation surrounding this and quash any rumours/speculations before the fork-tongued, venomous Blabber gossip-mongers start talking their usual shit.

"In July of this year, after returning back to the U.S. from a very enjoyable and successful appearance at Waldrock open-air [festival] (Burgum, Holland) I was refused entry into the United States (in Minneapolis en route to San Francisco) due to not having the appropriate visa required by an international artist/entertainer like myself which enables me to enter the country and do my thing, which, of course, in this case was to make music and perform on American soil.

"So that was pretty much why I was unfortunately not on the East Coast shows (Sounds Of The Underground, etc.) in late July and Paul Bostaph [ex-SLAYER, EXODUS, FORBIDDEN, SYSTEMATIC] stepped in.

"Due to the expense and processing/turn-around time required for such a visa under these circumstances, it is with regret simply impossible for me to be where I need to be right now (in California) with the TESTAMENT guys putting the finishing touches to the album/songs/drums and preparing to record. So it makes perfect sense all round to utilize the incredible services of drumming powerhouse Paul Bostaph who is already in the Bay Area, done time with TESTAMENT and is a longtime friend of the band.

"Paul is a phenomenal drummer and will absolutely deliver the goods ten-fold when it comes to the new record. He's also a good friend too and I wish him nothing but the best.

"YOU RULE, BRO!!!! Can't wait for the FORBIDDEN reunion too — I am SO there....
Back to top Go down
http://www.benediction.org.uk

Statement from Nick Barker (Leaving Testament)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Benediction Forum :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Artefacted irreligion...-
Jump to: