Official Benediction Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official Benediction Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+14
KillYourMother
Bonny
Napalmed2Death
gobbyblah
frank h
lilmmissmuffet
balrogh
terror-epitaph
Hops
soulgrinder
Dave
EvileOL
pierre2
Rolnik
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KillYourMother

KillYourMother

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 10:42 pm

Hey there, im Gus from New Jersey, i like metal lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killyourmother
s_svetlyo

s_svetlyo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 11:58 pm

Hello, my name is Svetoslav PIRALKOV, from Sofia, Bulgaria, I listen to all kinds of music:
classics, jazz, metal, folklore (without disco :-))) ).... I play the guitar for my own pleasure, I have a cheap guitar (squier strat by fender) and a digitech processor.
I'm in a process of recording my own instrumenal ( a kind of METALLICA '84-86, and some PANTERA moments).
I have one recorded track already (not instrumental, some kind of heavy rock and roll, easy for listening but with heavy thrashed riff).
Back to top Go down
dumah

dumah

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 12:40 pm

Ma name is Matej but ppl call me choma... dumah is only crap for internet... i come from Croatia, i'm 17 (god damn) and am a 3. grader of Computer Technicians in Engineering school. I love alcohol, herbalism and metal culture in all ways. my hobbys are Photoshop and web design in generally. Feel free to ask me anything 'cauze i know i will.

Sry for bad english.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-24

PostSubject: Dean   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 9:45 pm

Right then

Im Dean, I live in Birmingham uk moved here 8 years ago from a shit whole city not far from Brum called Coventry.
I like all sorts of metal from death to old school stuff, fav band Cathedral
Im a chef by trade and had the luck of sorting out all of the bands at the last 6 Bloodstock metal festival (working while pissed watching bands and getting paid for it the only way to go)

I have been hanging around at most metal gigs in Brum since 1987 and got to know the guys from Benediction from the start,and have spent many days sat in scuffy's and costers with them all and drank rew under the table many times (or untill he had to be sick) but i dont try it with Frank (i like my liver) pale
so after all the years i still love the band and i am very happy to be running this site for them -
Back to top Go down
http://www.benediction.org.uk
Noj
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 12:42 am

Noj, Birmingham.
Curry munching beer drinking webmaster.
Got into Benediction through a combination of Dave + Dean.

Unsure who's fault it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Benediction Forum :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Artefacted irreligion...-
Jump to: